I intend to keep a shopping list from any good suggestions that turn up in the Blog, although at the present rate it's not going to have much on it! Please add even just a few lines about anything you have been reading, good or bad.
Remember to add to the 'Labels' section, found at the bottom of the posting page. This works like a filing system and makes searching easier. My label will be 'Sandra's shopping list'. It also means that when I want to add to it I simply put in the same tag and they will all be filed together.
Feel free to add in favourite recipes, provide a glimpse of eventful occasions, ask searching questions, pen some poetry, quotes, jokes,post in photos, whatever takes your fancy.
If you can think of anyone who might be interested in joining in please send me their email address so that I can issue an invitation - the more the merrier.
Happy reading, enjoy September wherever you are - and who will be first to read something from the ManBooker short-list?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.