We now have 12 authors who can post to the Blog, and 5 'followers'. While that might sound like a funky group of cult worshippers, it just means they haven't worked out the complexities of joining without a gmail account! No mean feat, I admit. My advice is - do the easy thing and open a gmail account. Blogs are the new diary - they can be as public or as private as you wish. Our Blog is only open to 'authors' or 'followers', or those who we invite. 'Authors' can write blog entries, the 'followers' can only read it. If you have any friends you think might enjoy joining in, send me their email address and I can issue an invite.
And finally, a big 'hello' to Helen who joined today, fresh from the energetic events of a typical Burns weekend in Baku. I can reveal that she was in fine fettle and good voice!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Already I am apologising for I have discovered that 2 of the 'followers' are also bonafide authors, sorry to Tina and Fiona, who as active bloggers are most certainly much appreciated.
ReplyDelete